“1. Take a chance and talk to them.
2. Never make assumptions about what other people are feeling.
3. If you can’t cry, then run until your lungs burst, or write until you feel something.
4. People leave. It’s as inevitable as the change of the seasons, but don’t let it define you.
5. Cigarettes are not meal replacements.
6. Destruction is lovely, but nothing is more beautiful than creation.
7. Don’t compare your intelligence to others’; it’s something too abstract to be measured.
8. Being happy and not afraid to die is a dangerous combination.
9. There’s something to be said for anonymity, but don’t lose sight of yourself. Sometimes the best thing for the other person is to let them live their life without you.
10. Don’t be the other woman. You deserve to be with someone who will respect you enough to be with only you.
11. Never be pressured into doing something sexual.
12. Don’t call yourself a slut or a whore, because it makes it okay for other people to call you that and that is NOT okay.
13, Feel free to fall, but always be prepared to catch yourself.
14. Jealousy will eat you alive. Don’t be jealous of other people’s relationships - there are always flaws you can’t see.”—14 Things I Did Not Learn In School-by (N.I.) pt. 1 (via migrains)
“I’m a paradox. I want to be happy, but I think of things that make me sad. I’m lazy, yet I’m ambitious. I don’t like myself, but I also love who I am. I say I don’t care, but I really do. I crave attention, but reject it when it comes my way. I’m a conflicted contradiction. If I can’t figure myself out, there’s no way anyone else has.”—unknown (via imperfezione-follia)